Le monde des dragons Index du Forum Le monde des dragons
Le forum sur les dragons. Venez nous rejoindre, les bêtes mythique vous attende!

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
How To Hide If I Like Something On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le monde des dragons Index du Forum >>> Objet >>> Jeux vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
windar
JeuneDragon
JeuneDragon

Emploi: Soudeur
Date de naissance: 15/12/1985
Point(s): 125
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Hide If I Like Something On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Hide If I Like Something On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

3 Type in a person's name. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. EDIT Edit this Article . Business Technology & Customer Support. Business Communications & Etiquette. Restaurants, shops, sports teams, charities, support groups . MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 4 Helpful 4 Unanswered Questions How do I unlike a photo when the like or unlike option has disappeared and there is only a share option? Answer this question Flag as. You will have to go back to the previous page to refresh the list and see that the pages were removed. This option is near the middle of the menu. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Doing so takes you to a page with all of your liked pages. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. 4 Tap the person's name. .. You're in! Thanks for signing up. Doing so will unlike the page. Please try again. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. To choose who can see what Pages you like, scroll down to your Likes section, then click in the top-right and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. 3 Click Liked Pages. Tapping this blue thumbs-up will unlike the page. Finances & Taxes. Select the level of privacy you want for the like visibility of the category. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Unliking something will prevent you from receiving notifications, updates, and News Feed posts from the liked item. Stories from apps and games: If you're sharing stories from an app or game, you can adjust the audience of future stories, or change the audience of a story you've already shared from your activity log.. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. and hitting the Like button again to unlike. There was an error. Please try again. How can I unlike the photos of a friend who blocked me? Answer this question Flag as. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. It's at the top of the Facebook page 5a02188284
how to add apps in your facebook pagefast for facebook 1mobilefacebook login sign in nowfacebook password decrypter osxfacebook for wave mname for friends album facebooknew facebook look for androidhallmark facebook ecardsyou blocked me on facebook quotesfacebook symbols and chat football

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le monde des dragons Index du Forum >>> Objet >>> Jeux vidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation